One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

zomgwtfbbq?

Dedede rick roll'd us?

norly... wassup with the master chief thing?

w/e AWESOMENESS TO ZE MAX

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

Those were some good games

lol, loved the captions for some of those games. a lot of them, sadly, have been under rated. but yeah, we <3 Playstation. YAYZ

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

PERFECT!

"Roll The dice to see how much damage"

that was perfect! LMAO! fav'd!

Color Ball 3 Color Ball 3

Big fan of colour ball

I'm sorry. i feel really bad saying this. I have been a dedicated fan of colour ball since you started it way back when, i have to say i am really disapointed with this. you just kept building upon my standards, with colour ball 2. i'm sorry, but this is nowhere near as good as its predecessors. i know you won't be making anymore of these, but i would like you try to come out with something that was as good and addicting as colour ball 2, which has the capacity to be ported onto the ITouch/IPhone.

PatrickM60 responds:

I'm sorry you didn't like it. I'm actually thinking of making a new color ball game "Color Ball Finale". Ill try to build it off of Color Ball 2.Hopefully, if i do make it, it will be much better than this one :)

Saving in Flash Games Saving in Flash Games

lol, while searching for a tutorial on SFX, I stumbled upon this. This is gonna help me alot in my upcoming games. Thank you for saving me month's of torture!

-Clickit- -Clickit-

Yay!

I'm the top 8!

(delusion) (delusion)

d=(°.°Q)

This is great song! I used it in my project for school, and when I finished the presentation, half the class was still huming it! Keep up the great work!

Kingdom Hearts Beach Kingdom Hearts Beach

Wow

That was incredibly well sinked. When it looped, I didn't even notice. That's how good it was! Keep up the good work!

Chronamut responds: