Color Ball 3 Color Ball 3

Big fan of colour ball

I'm sorry. i feel really bad saying this. I have been a dedicated fan of colour ball since you started it way back when, i have to say i am really disapointed with this. you just kept building upon my standards, with colour ball 2. i'm sorry, but this is nowhere near as good as its predecessors. i know you won't be making anymore of these, but i would like you try to come out with something that was as good and addicting as colour ball 2, which has the capacity to be ported onto the ITouch/IPhone.

PatrickM60 responds:

I'm sorry you didn't like it. I'm actually thinking of making a new color ball game "Color Ball Finale". Ill try to build it off of Color Ball 2.Hopefully, if i do make it, it will be much better than this one :)

Saving in Flash Games Saving in Flash Games

lol, while searching for a tutorial on SFX, I stumbled upon this. This is gonna help me alot in my upcoming games. Thank you for saving me month's of torture!

-Clickit- -Clickit-

Yay!

I'm the top 8!

Sonic Quiz 3 Sonic Quiz 3

Ok...

not a big fan of this. I'm sorry. it was just to much trouble, and you had facts about games that I have never even heard of. Nice try though. Try making it a little easier, and maybe add more multiple choice questions. Those short answer Q's were to hard.

Yoruichi responds:

thanks for the comment, I tried to make it harder than my others, sorry if I went too far ^^

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

I enjoyed that.

That was really fun. You remade this very well. For the sequel, could you please make spyro the dragon a playable character. That's my only bone to pick with SSB. Other than that it was a great game!

The Prize Grab Machine! The Prize Grab Machine!

ROTFLMFAOSHIHMH!

Stoopid "you lose" guy is hilarious! Loved it, but it should have a random chance at getting the rize or not. Remake plz!

Ribosomes! FRENZY Ribosomes! FRENZY

d=(°.°Q)

Not bad, but needs abit bit of work. I agree with the guy below me, thie symbol is very hard to use, takes to long for dna to appear, and it's hard to get the piece you want. Besides that, it's a good game.

Monster Basement Monster Basement

Great Game

Great Game. Definitly 5/5. The guy with the axe scared the crap out of me when he opened the door. I was also tempted to see what would happen If I didn't change anything.
P.S. That was just a scary as reading the Demonata Series.
P.P.S. That was a compliment, not an insult.

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2

Nice!

This is a great game and I love your use of sprites. no one seems to apreciate the good use of sprites anymore. I only have one complaint; Those German (n00bs) adventurers are really big pains, I can't get past them for the life of me. Besides that, you have great music, great graphics, and one of the best game battle systems I've seen! And trust me, i have seen alot of battle systems(ever heard of the judgement ring system?). Anyway, i'll be looking forward to your next game. Keep up the incredible work!

XZenX

Bill Murray And His Hats Bill Murray And His Hats

Ok...

it's a start. YOu need to make it so that the hats actually fit him. since there isn't any other cloths, you should make him say random things when you put a hat on his head. Like, when he put's the pimp hat on, make him say "Yo, that's right B*tch!"
and when he puts the santa hat on, he should say "Hello! Ho, Ho, Ho! Have you been good this year?" an so on and so forth.